Publisher: Zynga Inc.
Country: United States
Platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Windows
FarmVille 2, the sequel to FarmVille, is a farming simulation and role-playing game where the player-character manages crops and animals, and goes on various quests to earn coins, Keys, and Stamps and expand their farm. As the game progresses, new features become available, including My Family Farm, which introduces the player-character’s companion character who can eventually become the player character’s spouse.
LGBTQ References in this game:
- Currency. (n.d.). Farmville 2: Country Escape Wiki. Retrieved from http://farmvillecountryescape.wikia.com/wiki/Currency
- Farmville 2: Country Escape. (2018). Itunes. Retrieved from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/farmville-2-country-escape/id824318267?mt=8
- Farmville 2: Country Escape. (2018). Google Play. Retrieved from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.FarmVille2CountryEscape&hl=en_US
- Farmville 2: Country Escape. (2018). Microsoft. Retrieved from https://www.microsoft.com/en-aq/store/p/farmville-2-country-escape/9wzdncrdqwjk
- Farmville. (April 22, 2018). Wikipedia. Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FarmVille#FarmVille_2
- Farmville 2: Country Escape Getting Started Guide. (April 17, 2014). Country Escape. Retrieved from http://zyngablog.typepad.com/farmville_2/2014/04/country-escape-getting-started-guide.html
- My Family Farm is Better than Ever! (July 21 2014). Country Escape. Retrieved from http://zyngablog.typepad.com/farmville_2/2014/07/my-family-farm-is-better-than-ever.html