Way of the Samurai 2 depicts the story of a wandering samurai named Mifune (though you are able to change their name), who becomes caught between feuding factions after stumbling upon the remote Japanese village of Amhara. After unlocking the ability to play as a female character, the player is able to re-visit the brothel and flirt with the various female workers.
LGBTQ references in this game:
- Various. (n.d.). Way of the Samurai (series page). TV Tropes Wiki. Retrieved from http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/WayOfTheSamurai
- Various. (n.d.). Way of the Samurai 2 (game page). Way of the Samurai Wiki. Retrieved from http://wots.wikia.com/wiki/Way_of_the_Samurai_2
- Adenosine. (2004, July 20). Way of the Samurai 2 – Walkthrough. IGN Faqs. Retrieved from http://www.ign.com/faqs/2004/way-of-the-samurai-2-walkthrough-496968
- Zeithri. (2011, March 26). Lynxtastic Reviews: Way of the Samurai 2 [PS2]. The Escapist Magazine Forums. Retrieved from http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.273267-Lynxtastic-Reviews-Way-of-the-Samurai-2-PS2
- Greg Kasavin. (2004, July 6). Way of the Samurai 2 Review. Gamespot Reviews. Retrieved from http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/way-of-the-samurai-2-review/1900-6101997/