In the Batman Arkham series there are many Easter Egg references to the comic series. In Batman Arkham Knight the player can listen to messages on the answering machine in Bruce Wayne’s office. One of those messages is from Kate Kane (aka Batwoman) inviting Bruce to her engagement party, as she is marrying her long-time partner Maggie Sawyer a Gotham police officer. You can hear the full message in this video.
LGBTQ References in this game:
- Beredaman08. (2015, July 11). Batman: Arkham Knight Kate Kane and Maggie. YouTube. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5agzOy1N0Y
- Easter Eggs in Batman: Arkham Knight. (n.d.). Batman: Arkham Wiki. Retrieved from http://arkhamcity.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_Eggs_in_Batman:_Arkham_Knight
- Gay nameless enemy dialogue in Batman Arkham Knight. (n.d.). r/gaymers. Retrieved from https://www.reddit.com/r/gaymers/comments/3h1n9o/gay_nameless_enemy_dialogue_in_batman_arkham/
- Katherine Kane. (n.d.). Batman: Arkham Wiki. Retrieved from http://batmanarkham.wikia.com/wiki/Katherine_Kane
- Snogard. (2016, January 30). Batman: Arkham Knight Batwoman Easter Egg. YouTube. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m9NxMpUw9E
- Thielenhaus, K. (2015, June 24). Hear Lex Luthor and Kate Kane in Arkham Knight with our Easter Eggs List. The Escapist. Retrieved from http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/walkthroughs/14206-Batman-Arkham-Knight-Easter-Eggs-Guide