A few authors also say the game features a “lesbian couple living in the 1920s and having to hide their affair for fear of prejudice” but we could find no additional confirmation of this.
- Crystal. (2012, June 12). GLBT History in Video Games: 1990s. Gaming Bus. http://www.gamingbus.com/2012/06/12/glbt-history-video-games-1990s/
- Diverse gaming Lists. (2015, February 26). Lesbians in Video Games. Tumblr. http://diversegaminglists.tumblr.com/post/112131061857/lesbians-in-video-games-i-have-seen-a-post-going
- Ford, J. (2012, June 13). Laura Bow: The Dagger of Amon Ra. The Sanctum. http://joforeviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/its-no-mystery-that-this-is-great.html
- GarageGothic. (2003, August 22). Minority Characters in Adventure Games. Adventure Game Studio. http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/wiki/Minority_Characters_in_Adventure_Games
- hercrabbiness (2008, July 30). Let’s Play Laura Bow II (DOAR) 5: Creepy people FTW! YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr3gH88aw8c
- R.S. (2005, January 22). Review of The Dagger of Amon-Ra: A Laura Bow Mystery. Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/The-Dagger-Amon-Ra-Laura-Mystery-pc/dp/B0006HB71I
- Women are Having Fun with Bayonetta? (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/946346-bayonetta/53043064/583614854?page=2