The Junk Shop Manikin is a non-playable character in Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne. Manikins are humanoids born from the physical manifestation of human emotions. The Junk Shop Manikin himself is notable for his ability to run a shop as well as his affected speech and flamboyant mannerisms. The Junk Shop Manikin, despite his behavior, seem to get quite upset when someone interprets his claims of an “alternative lifestyle” as being queer.
- Various. (n.d.). Junk Shop Manikin (character page). Shin Megami Tensei Wiki. Retrieved from http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Junk_Shop_Manikin
- Various. (n.d.). Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne. TV Tropes Wiki. Retrieved from http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/ShinMegamiTenseiIIINocturne
- Crystal. (2012, June 19). GLBT History in Video Games: 2000s (Part One). Gaming Bus (blog). Retrieved from http://www.gamingbus.com/2012/06/19/glbt-history-in-video-games-2000s/
- Gaymidgets-inc. (2014, May 10). So I was playing Nocturne and this happened. Blog Post (Audio). Tumblr. Retrieved from http://gaymidgets-inc.tumblr.com/post/85384154971/so-i-was-playing-nocturne-and-this-happened-i
- Waffles McCoy. (2012). Oh my gosh you’re cute. Blog Post (Images). Tumblr. Retrieved from http://wafflesmccoy.tumblr.com/post/25989662939/oh-my-gosh-youre-cute