GrimGrimoire tells the story of a precociously gifted sorceress, Lillet Blan, during her first couple days at a famous magical education institution known as the Tower of Light. As a real-time strategy game, the player controls Lillet as they work to defeat the ancient evil that is terrorizing the school. Lillett befriends Amoretta Virgine early on and the player learns of their burgeoning love as the story progresses. Later on, after initially confessing her feelings for Amoretta, Lillet writes a journal entry about her desire to protect Amoretta out of love. Lillet also threatens towards the game’s end that she is going to sleep on the couch if Amoretta doesn’t listen to her.
- Cole, A.M. (n.d.). QueerlyRepresentMe Database. Retrieved from http://www.queerlyrepresent.me/title/grimgrimoire
- PuclineAura. (2007, August 11). GrimGrimoire FAQ/Walkthrough. Retrieved from https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/937039-grimgrimoire/faqs/49173
- Various. (n.d.). GrimGrimoire (Main Page). Retrieved from http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/GrimGrimoire
- Various. (n.d.). Amoretta Virgine. Retrieved from http://grimgrimoire.wikia.com/wiki/Amoretta_Virgine
- Various. (n.d.). Lillet Blan. Retrieved from http://grimgrimoire.wikia.com/wiki/Lillet_Blan
- Rubinshteyn, Dennis . (2007, June 18). Retrieved from http://www.rpgfan.com/reviews/grimgrimoire/