Anthony Ling lives in Tenpenny Tower in Fallout 3. He runs an upscale clothing store called New Urban Apparel. He is lightly coded as a gay male character through his affect (viewable here, around 1:30).
Anthony is also coded with an artificial intelligence package that suggests he flirts with male guards, and an NPC (Millicent Wellington) references him flirting with male guards. Moreover, Susan Lancaster claims that he has had an affair with every man in Tenpenny Tower *except* for Anthony Ling (further suggesting he is meant to be read as a homosexual character).
LGBTQ references in this game:
Fallout (1997): Sexuality
Fallout 2 (1998): Sexuality
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (2004): Sexuality
Fallout: New Vegas (2010): Sexuality; Arcade Gannon; Christine Royce; Veronica Santangelo; Jimmy; Corporal Betsy; Sergio; Major Knight; Alex Richards; Confirmed Bachelor and Cherchez La Femme perks; Mentions of homosexuality
Fallout 4 (2015): TBA
- Anthony Ling. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Anthony_Ling
- Anthony Ling. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://fallout.neoseeker.com/wiki/Anthony_Ling
- Anthony Ling. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://fallout.gamepedia.com/Anthony_Ling
- Homosexual/Bisexual characters in Fallout 3. (2010, November 11). Retrieved from http://www.gamesas.com/homosixual-bisixual-characters-fallout-t32403-50.html
- Luaghing.Man.d8D. (2009, Septmebr 14). fallout Tenpenny Tower-Speech Completion. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swIO2qnEZLk
- Millicent Wellington. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://fallout.gamepedia.com/Millicent_Wellington
- Susan Lancaster. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Susan_Lancaster
- Talk: Flak. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Flak