At the end of Great Greed, after the player has defeated Biohazard Harry, King Greene asks the player-character to marry one of his five daughters. However, if the player continues to speak to any of the other characters in the room (including male characters) they can opt to marry any of those characters. The ending scene will reflect that pairing, as can be seen in this video of several possible ending combinations.
- GenStrike1. (2012, July 21). The Ending of Great Greed! YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mnXr-WeXcg
- Great Greed. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Greed
- Kojiro, A. (2012, December 21). Style. Gaming Symmertry. http://www.gamingsymmetry.com/style/
- Mawhinney, M. (2000, January 21). Great Greed Walkthrough. GameFAQs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/gameboy/585735-great-greed/faqs/6493
- ReyVGM. (2012, August 23). Gay/Pedo marriage? Pfft, Great Greed did it first. Hardcore Gaming 101. http://hg101.proboards.com/thread/9508/pedo-marriage-great-greed-first
- ReyVGM. (2012, August 24). Homosexual marriage? Pedophilia? Pfft, Great Greed did it first. Neogaf.com. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488293
- The Manx (n.d.). The Manx’s Great Greed Walkthrough. Super Cheats. http://www.supercheats.com/gameboy/walkthroughs/greatgreed-walkthrough01.txt